Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Market Bag and Winner for Fat Quarters!




My Market Bag is finished and will go into my etsy shop. Plenty of pockets and room for the grocery's to be carried in style.



Now for the winner of the fat quarters. Congratulation's to Terry from Terry Treasures. Go look and see what she did with her leftover triangles she had. Sew Cute. I had to draw the winner due to followers on the blog, facebook and the ones that made a comment. Couldn't put a # on everyone, well couldn't decide how to do it fairly, so cut out and draw was decided. That's why I'm late on posting. I really enjoyed everyone trying to find that one word to describe their love.




Keep Stitchen'


Bonnie

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats to Terry and awesome looking bag! I have something large and similiar that a friend made me years ago...got to love those big bags!! Go in style!!

Terry said...

Thanks so much Bonnie! Love the market bag! :0)

YankeeQuilter said...

Great marketbag! Love the handles...

ullash said...

Let's focus on the bright side. Happy days with your market bag.


camouflage backpack
camouflage duffel bag
camouflage flask
camouflage knives
camouflage tote bag

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...